Welcome to the SB2W50 Blog

This blog is here for you, the Summer's Best Two Weeks camper, to continue to grow in Christ throughout the year. We invite you to join the G3 Revolution and compete to the glory of God. We hope that you will find the weekly devos, videos, and other posts helpful in staying strong in your faith the other 50 weeks out of the year. Remember "The Glory Goes to God".

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Introducing Your Que Third Term Captains

Sarah Weber
Year:  Junior
Team:  Roman
Years as Camper:  8
Hometown:  Sewickley, PA

Fun Fact:  I do not like oranges!
Favorite Camp Meal:  Circle Pizzas
Favorite Activity: Cabin Sprints
Favorite Comp:  Volleyball
Favorite Camp Meet: Octathlon
Inflential Book:  The most influential book I have read is called "Half the Sky" because it brings attention to human trafficking across the world and explains the common person can help to stop it.
Most influential person in your life outside your family?
Ashlee, my youth minister's wife, encourages me to do my best and has completely opened her front door to me whenever I need to talk.
Jonathan Snack
Year:  Senior
Team:  Galatian
Years as Camper: 9
Hometown: North Haledon, NJ
Fun Fact:  I love omelettes!
Favorite Camp Meal:  Chicken Patties
Favorite Activity: Archery
Favorite Comp:  Soccer
Who has been influential in your life outside your family?  
My best friend, Greg.  He always has my best interest in mind and he challenges me to be a better and more godly man.
Influential Movie? 
Amazing Grace - It is about William Wilberforce who is a influential historical person who dedicated his life to making the world a better place.
Kim Parent
Year:  Senior
Team:  Galatian
Years as Camper: 9
Hometown:  Westerville, OH
Fun Fact:  I have a twin brother!
Favorite Camp Meal:  Chili and cornbread
Favorite Activity: Archery
Favorite Comp:  Angleball
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family? 
My best friend, Liz.  We have been friends since before pre-school and have literally grown up together.  She is the most genuine person I know and does not try to be anyone other than herself.
What has God been teaching you recently?
God has been teaching me to just take time to listen to Him and trust in His plan.
Andrew Fabia
Year:  Senior
Team: Roman
Years as Camper:  9
Hometown:  Fairfax, VA
Favorite Camp Meal:  Chicken Nuggets
Favorite Activity: Archery
Favorite Comp:  Soccer
Why are you so excited to be a captain?
I am excited to lead the Roman team.
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family?
My neighbor Matt has helped me through some tough spots in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment