Mark Matheson
Year: Junior
Team: Roman
Years as Camper: 9
Hometown: Downingtown, PA
Fun Fact: I cannot stand white milk!
Favorite Camp Meal: Chicken Letter Lunch
Favorite Activity: Trampoline
Favorite Comp: Football
Favorite Camp Meet: Track Meet
Inflential Book: Every Young Man's Battle, because it set the tone for me when I started to get to know God on a serious personal level.
What has God been teaching you?
God has been teaching me that the path to righteousness will not be easy, but in the end its all worth it.
Peter Scott
Year: Senior
Team: Galatian
Years as Camper: 8
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Fun Fact: I started camp as a 4th termer!
Favorite Camp Meal: Circle Pizzas
Favorite Activity: Waterski
Favorite Comp: Soccer
Who has been influential in your life outside your family?
Johnny, a good friend from camp, because I have been so open with him and him to me. I trust his decisions.
What has God been teaching you ?
That he tests us everyday, and through these trials, if I fail I can learn just as much if not more than when I succeed.
Kylie Fagan
Year: Senior
Team: Galatian
Years as Camper: 7
Hometown: Grove City, PA
Fun Fact: My favorite food is popsicles and I like to eat at least 1 a day!
Favorite Camp Meal: Cold Cut sandwiches
Favorite Activity: Kayak even though it scares me to death!
Favorite Comp: Hockey
Influential Movie: The movie, To Save a Life, because it makes you want to go out and really live your life for God and not just go through the motions.
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family?
My youth pastor, Andy. He has really encouraged me and help me grow in my faith.
What has God been teaching you recently?
God has been teaching me to find patience and find him and live for him everyday.
Haley Durr
Year: Junior
Team: Roman
Years as Camper: 9
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite Camp Meal: Circle Pizzas
Favorite Activity: Summit
Favorite Comp: Soccer
Fun Fact: My favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip!
How has SB2W influenced your faith?
SB2W has dramatically changed my faith. I have grown to have a personal relationship with God and have really learned the importance of knowing him and completely living for him.
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family?
My camp counselor, Esther. She has been my counselor for the past 3 years and she has taught me so much about what it means to live my life for Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment