Maddie Westfall
Year: Senior
Team: Roman
Years as Camper: 6
Hometown: Erie, PA
Fun Fact: I love snowboarding!
Favorite Camp Meal: Circle Pizzas
Favorite Activity: Sailing
Favorite Comp: Soccer
Favorite Movie: The Blind Side - it is truly an inspiring story about love, family, determination, and compassion.
How has SB2W influenced your faith and what has God been teaching you recently?
SB2W has influenced me by strengthening my relationship with Christ and giving me awesome fellowship. God has been teaching me to trust in his plan for my life.
Zach Tolles
Year: Senior
Team: Roman
Years as Camper: 11
Hometown: Summit, NJ
Fun Fact: I have a twin brother.
Favorite Camp Meal: Beef Stroganoff
Favorite Activity: Summit
Favorite Comp: Waterpolo
Who has been influential in your life outside your family?
My wrestling coach, Eric Watchel. He's shown me that hard work and dedication will make you a better man in life.
What has God been teaching you recently?
God has been teaching me to trust Him and that He has a plan for my life.
Caroline Dahl
Year: Junior
Team: Galatian
Years as Camper: 9
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Fun Fact: I am on a comedy/improv team
Favorite Camp Meal: Baked Ziti + GORP!!!
Favorite Activity: Canoe
Favorite Comp: Hockey
Favorite Book: Crazy Love by Francis Chan (it called me out and pushed me to be a more devoted follower of Christ.
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family?
Kate Durkee - a family friend who is like a third sister. She always gives great advice and encourages my faith.
Graham Gonzales
Year: Senior
Team: Galatian
Years as Camper: 7
Hometown: Austin, TX and McLean, VA (I can't have just one hometown, my heart is in 2 cities.)
Fun Fact: I play and write a lot of music, this summer I'm try to finish enough Christian songs to make them into a small album.
Favorite Camp Meal: Circle Pizzas
Favorite Activity: Summer Life Night
Favorite Comp: Soccer
Who has been the most influential person in your life outside your family?
My friend Brogan. His faith will someday move mountains and he is an inspiration to me and to everyone he meets.
How has SB2W influenced your faith?
SB2W has been a major anchor in my faith every year and it keeps me accountable during the summer months.
No comments:
Post a Comment